Find A Record button.

Link to record search tutorial.



Veteran Related Questions...

Does your office record Soldier's Discharge Records (DD214)??


Does your office issue Veteran's ID cards and what are the requirements?

Yes. You must bring your original discharge paperwork to our office to be recorded in order to be issued a
Veterans ID Card. For more specific information on Veteran ID cards visit